Friday, October 23, 2009
Ace
When I was 10 years old, I was able to experience the wonderful miracle of birth. I witnessed Ace's birth in our backyard. It was amazing to see that sweet little colt. Over the next 20 years our family has enjoyed riding and taking care of Ace and our other horses, which is why we were all so sad when he had to be put down last week. He has had a wonderful last several years with my Mom, but his health deteriorated and became too much. He was last ridden in April by Alana and Tyler. It was Alana's birthday and her wish was to bring her best friend Elle to Morrilton to ride horses. I'm so thankful they were able to do so. Here's to you Ace, we miss you already.
Mom on Katie and Tyler on Ace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment