Nicholas had his 6 month check up yesterday. He weighs 14.3 lbs. and is 25.2". The doc said Nicholas is perfect (we already knew that)! Tyler and Alana went to the appointment as well. Tyler wanted to be there for the shots so he could help Nicholas feel better, and he did an amazing job. Alana fell asleep during the appointment as she has not been feeling well. Her allergies have been flared up since the warmer weather arrived. On the way to the appointment, Tyler began laughing hard, he was unable to stop, and it was so funny that Alana and I started laughing too. All of a sudden Nicholas let out a big wail-which made us laugh even more. I suppose Nicholas didn't think we were funny at all.
Over the weekend Grammy and PawPaw came for a visit, they arrived Saturday evening as Tyler and I were having a light dinner. Tyler was having peanut butter and I had celery with my peanut butter. Tyler told PawPaw that peanut butter is good for you because it has lots of propane! It's so funny how words can get misinterpreted.
Woohoo Nicholas and we all agree Nicholas is perfect, too! What awesome role models he has in Alana and Tyler, lucky guy. David feels for Alana as he is in the very same boat with his allergies and has to do some crazy stuff everyday to keep them in check. I love picturing you guys in the car laughing that is good stuff. We love you and miss you tons, hugs and kisses to all.
ReplyDelete